The Girl In The Mist

The Girl In The Mist

As the wind rapidly blows on a brisk, chilly night 8 year old Leah lays distressed in her bed. She jumps as clashes of thunder and lightning smash her window repeatedly, she let out a anxious screech as a big bang, clash and rumble shatters her bedroom window. The sky turns red as a murky shadow grew right before her eyes, he stroked his razor sharp claws through her gorgeous locks of pure blonde hair as he whispered in her ear “My dear Poppy, you are exactly who I was looking for”. Then with a “BOOM” she was gone.

Ten years later: One night 8 year old Izzy was going on a walk at the beach with her best friend Poppy. They both really wanted to do this but they were both also a little afraid because it was 9:00pm when they left Izzy’s house. They gleefully skip down the silent and bitter beach until they hear a noise, not just any noise it sounded almost like a little girl about their age but… it definitely didn’t sound normal it sounded faint and spooky. At first it was a breathing sound but then they heard something way more scary, they heard a voice… a voice saying “Do you want to come play with me?”. The girls let out some intense wails and started to run but all of a sudden they were getting pulled back by the soul of a little girl.